Convert Rev app to run inside browser

Jesse Sng jsng at wayoflife.org
Tue Jan 4 23:21:22 EST 2005

Get a browser script to call some Rev CGIs and the cgis can also talk
to some other rev app that is running in the background that can do
all the monitoring, gathering of stats etc and this can all run on
the server machine.

My feel is that it is probably less secure than if it were to be
entirely a desktop app. But then again, some people have very strange
notions about what a browser can do.

Given that this is an internal application, I would feel safer that
this is not available off a commonly available web browser.

Jesse