Pixels

Ben Fisher boinjyboing at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 22:55:07 EST 2005

Hi,

I was wondering if there is some way to draw pixels directly onto the screen without having to create an object.
My program (it's for a math class) creates a list of pixels to be drawn on the screen. Right now it "clicks" using the pencil tool and is *very* sluggish. Probably creating graphic objects for these points will be even slower.

The only other idea I have would be to write to imagedata, and then to put that in an image and display it. This might be slow also though, and would be complicated. Is there a way to just draw a pixel on the screen (without an object), like in Java?

-Ben