controls on each card

Lynch, Jonathan BNZ2 at CDC.GOV
Tue Jan 4 16:44:42 EST 2005

See...
This is really a great example of why the documentation needs to be
clearer.

All you do is group the controls that you want to appear on new cards -
then set the background behavior of that group to true.

It took me a little while to figure out how to navigate between
selecting groups and selecting the controls within groups. The way Rev
handles groups and backgrounds is really very powerful - lets you do
lots of cool stuff - but it certainly is confusing at first.

Good luck

-----Original Message-----
From: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Bob
Hartley
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 4:45 PM
To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
Subject: controls on each card

Hi Folks

This is a silly one and AGAIN is very basic.

I have a card that has a button on it that creates a new card. OK
simple.
However, when I click on it, a new card is produced. It does not have on
it
the buttons of the [previous card.

This I know only requires something set via the IDE ( I read it the
other
night in Dan's book, a great buy) however, I have trawled the book and
cannot find which box to tick.

I don't want to read the whole thing again word for word to find this
since
it is late (and I haev a habit of speed reading and missing things). So
can
someone send me the info. Naturally it is  RTFM :-) but the book is 321
pages :-)

THanks in advance

Bob