RunRev minimum requirements [was: Re: Rev 2.5 and OSX 10.1]

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Feb 25 11:22:31 EST 2005

Yes, and I know I brought up the issue some time ago with respect to the
educational community, in which Win 98 or even Win95 can be a deployment
issue.

I had to deploy my master's project stack on old Windows with I think
something like either 32 or 64 MG RAM.  Tops.  As in, "extremely painful".
(and this was higher ed!)

Now, I don't have some funny insistence that Rev support Win 3.11 or Mac
OS 6.x, but I'd like to have some sorts of "heads-up" that, 'while Win98
is supported, you'll wish that it wasn't' advice.

;-)

Judy