News of Shafer eBook Publication Plans

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Fri Feb 25 04:42:52 EST 2005

>Glad to hear about this but I only just ordered Volume 1 yesterday!
>
>Pity about the lack of print publishing as I like to read manuals
>AWAY from the computer.
>
>I would hope the Runtime people will consider forming some of the
>more basic booklets into a users guide as the current documentation
>is OK for reference but not much good for example and inspiration.
>
>Regards
>
>Eddie

Eddie, with eBooks, you can read them on the computer but you can
also print them, and even bind, individually or together, if willing
to spend extra money. Up to you. Utter flexibility.

The problem with printed manuals is that they are always behind as
they need a few months lead time for production and require more
manpower. And with the complexity of the Transcript and versatility
of Rev, they will always tend to be quite big.

Robert