Page-turn visual effect?

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Feb 21 13:17:41 EST 2005

Makes one eager for OS X.4, huh?  Core Image will include a "Page Curl"
transition filter.  I do hope these are accessible as transitions from
within Rev (anyone know if Core Image transitions will show up in
QuickTime under Tiger?  As in "answer effect"?)  That would be cool.

http://www.apple.com/macosx/tiger/coreimage.html

Windows is toast.  At least in the realm of pro image/video editing.