OT: Keynote

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Feb 17 22:49:07 EST 2005

I just recently saw a presentation of Apple's Keynote and watched
someone working inside  it... kept thinking how wonderful it would be
if Revolution were to move forward on the graphics integration side of
things.

Keynote's elegance and ease for development of a really classy
graphical interface, appeared pretty stunning. Of course, ultimately
you are left with a relatively light weight feature set, and I would
start squirming right away, if someone asked me to develop inside that
little sand box, but, still for point and click building of point and
click presentations, it looked "really" cool as they say..

Now, if we just had Rev's scripting powers and range or control over
other aspects of the machine... underneath all that breadth of graphic
-transition building capabilities ... you would have a real Dream
Machine.

Sivakatirswami