MySQL and Mac OS 9

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Feb 17 22:06:02 EST 2005

FWIW, this was documented in a MetaCard README around version 2.4.2 (I
think). Hopefully it still exists somewhere, but the jist was that the
ID number determined whether the code resource was to be loaded under
68K, PPC or Classic, or something along those lines. Hopefully this at
least throws something in the archives with a reference to the
README...

- Brian