Problem with Import As Control for videoclips

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 19:35:11 EST 2005

First, much thanks to Malte Brill for his suggestion that immediately
resolved the problem with importing "referenced" controls of mpeg-4 movies.   I have
a different problem, though, with importing mpeg-4 using "Import As Control":

After importing the mpeg-4 movie using "Import As Control," it is listed
clearly under VideoClips both as to name and ID number.   However, on issuing a
command, e.g., "Play videoclip ID 1003" The only thing I get is a very thick
black vertical line through the center of the card. Again, am I doing something
wrong here?   Any suggestions?   Thanks very much.   I really appreciate this
forum.   It's clarified a lot over the past year.
Happy New Year to all.
Steve Goldberg