Message Box, multiple lines

Jerry Muelver jerry at hytext.com
Thu Dec 29 16:48:54 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Ray"

> Hope this helps,

Certainly, it does, Ken. However, that doesn't explain why the tooltips in
the Message Box would make the distinction without a clue about how to
follow the instructions on a "Enter" key-only keyboard. Oh well, I know now,
and can get rich by selling the information to other RR newbies.

Now, [OT] if anyone wants to know why you have to produce charts in
different keys for C, Bb, Eb, and F instruments in order to get them to play
the same notes in a concert key in unison, I'll be happy to sell that
information too. It is a silliness of the same quality, but several orders
of magnitude greater.

I'll never understand why people get into creating these little fixes for
the wrong problems (see http://allmyfaqs.net/faq.pl?Fix_the_wrong_problem ),
without asking me, first.

Okay, back to coding, everybody!

Many happy Returns/Enters!