REv Documentation locking up

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Dec 27 20:02:11 EST 2005

On 12/27/05 6:22 PM, "Charles Hartman" <charles.hartman at conncoll.edu> wrote:

> Hm . . . I have a login account, and RevZilla shows that I've
> expended one (1) vote. But it also says I don't have any more votes
> to spend. ?

Well, this might be a RevZilla bug... if you log in through a browser, and
then go to any bug (doesn't matter) and click "Vote for this bug" just above
the comments area and it should take you to the "Show Votes" page; at the
bottom of the list of bugs that have votes it should says "XX votes used out
of 100 allowed" (hopefully).

What does yours say? And what version of RevZilla are you using?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com