"There was an error..."

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Dec 27 19:06:25 EST 2005

Hi Rob, Happy Holidays!

I've had this happen before, and there have been many suggestions. You
might check the archives.

Also,

1) Try building in a completely new and empty folder;
2) Manually select inclusions
3) If it still doesn't work, consider using the splashscreen approach
(It's all I ever use now). Simple and always compiles easily.

best,

Chipp