SQLite Issue

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Tue Dec 27 05:52:13 EST 2005

Hi Sarah,

> What about:
>
> put edName into myArray[name]
> put edAddress into myArray[address]
>
> or
>
> put edName into myArray[1]
> put edAddress into myArray[2]
>
> Is this what you were trying to do?

Exactly! And I got it working as well.  :-)

Again - this list and the people on it are
awesome!  :-)  My biggest hope now is to
progress with Rev' to the extent that I can
help others too.  :-)

BTW - I'm even considering retiring Delphi
for certain applications I'm working on.  For
me that is a *huge* step as I've been coding
in Object Pascal since 1994 when Borland released
the first Beta (known then as "VB Killer").  I
haven't had to learn a new language since then
as I came from a Clipper/Turbo C/Turbo Pascal
background before that.  Rev' really rocks!  :-)

Scott