Debugging and the execution path

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Sat Dec 24 21:09:46 EST 2005

Jerry,

The reason I wanted a "watched" variables folder was not because I
expected execution to stop if any value changed, it was because I
have so many variables, that I wanted to reduce the widow area needed
to see all the variables I needed to see in order to debug the
suspect area of a script.  Half of my variables are arrays (large
ones) --and globals at that.  So any of these methods that allow a
reduced set of variables to be visible at once are of interest to
me.  Many times I am desk checking the result of a variable that has
changed against the variables used in the calculation, so even though
the input variable values did not change, I still want to see their
values.

Dennis

PS.  Please send me the test version also and I will see how I like it.