[ANN] StackRunner 1.1 Available - Now Supports Linux!

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Dec 24 14:54:44 EST 2005

Hey everyone, a quick pre-Christmas upload to make everyone's holidays a bit
brighter!

(OK, maybe not <grin>, but I wanted to get this off my plate before the end
of the year... :-)

In any event, I'm pleased to announce the availability of StackRunner 1.1,
which includes some bug fixes, a new Linux version, and RIP (Revolution
Interoperability Project) compliancy (if you don't know what that is, visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/revInterop for more details).

You can view the changes and download your copy at:

  http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/downloads/StackRunner.htm

Merry/Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com