Don't understand the meaning of "local"

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 20:09:54 EST 2005

On 12/23/05 4:21 PM, "Alex Tweedly" <alex at tweedly.net> wrote:
>@pByReference , 'r' for parameter by reference

I agree, this is X-talk, not Pascal or C where the register address is
important for stack heap management (here it means memory stack)

On my hard drive, I am to the point where I have to manage a heap of stacks
according to my memory, but the computer is always managing the stack heap
in its memory... and when it goofs...  time to reboot the computer.

Good explanation of the scope.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas