[Ann] Adventure Game Graphics

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Dec 23 15:46:53 EST 2005

Heather,

Great news!

But, only FIVE DAYS to do it?  During the Holidays season?

Was this announced earlier and I missed it?

I would LOVE to assign this to my students.  Unfortunately, the term's
over and the new one won't begin until February.  I suspect alot of
schools/colleges/universities are in the same boat.

Any thoughts of redoing it when folks are able to participate?

Judy