Whiteboard help

Cal Horner Horner at IHUG.Co.NZ
Fri Dec 23 15:01:49 EST 2005

Jerry,

If this W/B product can be encapsulated into a Revolution stack then it
might be of use.

Personally, in my old age, I'm trying to get away from DLLs, xcmds, and
multiple languages encorporated into a project.

So, I would rather see what can be done with Revolution not PHP and MySql.

I'm sure there are people out in the cyberworld of software development that
have tried to build some whiteboard functionality into a stack.

Otherwise there would be only  one version of "hello World".