empty customPropertySet and array notation

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Fri Dec 23 05:00:49 EST 2005

Mark,
Thank you for the suggestion but as it turns out, I'm not trying to
delete a customPropertySet.   What I was interested in doing was to
access information stored as custom properties in the unnamed
default  "empty"  customPropertySet  using array notation.  I guess
the obvious solution would just be to always save to a named
customPropertySet.

-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)