Whiteboard help

Jerry Muelver jerry at hytext.com
Fri Dec 23 04:28:19 EST 2005

Do you mean the Whiteboard Courseware System, at
http://whiteboard.sourceforge.net/ ?

I'm interested in courseware development and presentation tools. What parts
of Whiteboard do find inadequate or in need of enchancement? I wouldn't care
much to get involved in producing open source software that simply
duplicates what existing open source software already does.For instnace,
looking at OpenOffice I can't imagine any compellling argument for doing
another office productivity suite.

---- Jerry Muelver