[OT] Re: Bush-like weasel words about standalone,

jeffrey reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Thu Dec 22 13:02:42 EST 2005

well for me my first car was a 64 vw bug that i totally rebuilt a few
times. so cool to order any body, engine, or other part for hardly
anything and have them show up in the mail in a few days and with a
small tool set replace just about anything. always looked longingly
at friends vw busses.

the same time i got the bug (given to me by a grad student friend
when she graduated), I also got my first mac, a good old mac plus.
This was a procession of mac (almost one of every flavor over the
years) that fit into me in the same way the bug did.

well now days its the civic hybrid and prius and a powermac, not the
same old funky things, but they still feel sorta the same in a
philosophical way...

cheers,

jeff

On Dec 22, 2005, at 10:46 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com