calculating vscroll

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 15:15:34 EST 2005

Something like...

set the  scroll of fld n to (the hilitedLines of fld n) * (the lineheight of
fld  n)?

Although I thought setting the hilitedLines of fld automatically set  the
scroll to the selected line. Dunno. Not enuf eggnog  yet.

/H

I'm thinking this one probably has an easy answer and I'm  missing it
for some reason.  Anyone know how to calculate the  vscroll of a field
based on the hilitedLine of that field?

What  I want to do is highlight/select a line in a field (this part is
working fine) then scroll the field to that line (this is the part I
don't know how to do).  Any help would be  appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris