Rev Internal Data Structures

Michael Mandaville transcom at comcast.net
Tue Dec 20 14:07:32 EST 2005

I received an email from Sarah a while back that Revolution was perfectly
capable of handling data through its own internal database structures
(rather than have a newbie like myself work in mySQL).    I am primarily
manipulating extensive tables of data, not unlike a huge spreadsheet with
input from the user.

Is this done by putting data in an invisible substack hundreds of fields,
each containing a chain of data?

I have gone through the Help section of Revolution but am not sure where to
begin to familiarize myself with the internal data structure for naming
conventions, etc.,

Thanks,
Michael