Button 'stuck' on hilite mode

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Dec 20 04:20:37 EST 2005

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the insights :-)

Sure you don't have it turned around? It appears to me the top button
only receives a 'mouseRelease' when it's first rolledover after coming
from an object which has focus outside the group.

So, if you put in the script of the top button:

on mouseRelease
   focus on btn "ff"
end mouseRelease

things work. (At least they do here).