Button 'stuck' on hilite mode

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 00:31:20 EST 2005

gets stuck here, OSX 10.4.2, Rev 2.6.1

However, I did notice this.. using message watcher
1) mouse in and out of top button only = enter, leave, enter, leave, etc

2) mouse in, out of bottom button, in, out of top button
messages are enter, leave, enter, release... that's right.. mouseRelease,
not mouseLeave

Workaround might involve mouseRelease without mouseDown ?!?

Jim Ault
Las Vegas