Getting a URL form a "logged in" site

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 15:17:35 EST 2005

One avenue is to consider AltBrowser, which is actually Safari/Mac or
Explorer/Win32 inside a Rev stack.  You can compile an app cross-platform.
Works great for me, but you may want a solution that does not require
purchasing software.
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altBrowserCover/default.htm

Jim Ault
Las Vegas