Image Display Issues on Win XP

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Mon Dec 19 14:55:37 EST 2005

For performance and reliability (the problem you are seeing is almost
certainly the result of memory management trouble) I would create an actual
75x50 pixel thumbnail (not shrink a 5 megapixel image) for the opening page
and link to the full image as a discreet file on disk.

- Keeping images on disk preserves ability to work with graphic apps easily,
as well as Windows Explorer thumbnails, etc.
- Keeping images outside of the stack minimizes potential for corruption

Bill

news:7.0.0.10.1.20051219104322.01967b38 at pon.net...