How to set a field in place with dragenter and a singleclick?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Dec 19 13:20:08 EST 2005

William,

Sorry, I did not understand exactly what you needed.
As soon as I have a moment, I'll dig in your needs :-)
Probably, just need a local script variable acting as a Boolean flag
to solve your issue.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet
http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/    eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com/