Menus what is going on?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Dec 19 02:52:08 EST 2005

of course this happens only on WinXP...

pop up menus do not work like other menus...

(sorry Richard, I just tested this again twice to make sure I wasn't going
rev-bananas)

// in a popup menu in windows looks like // not like / in other menus...

the day I leave on hollidays wouldn't be complete with yet another
bugzilla...

Anyway, I've uploaded a new version of the navigator palette on
monsieurx.com.

For those nostalgic of the old monochrome version, please supply me with a
screenshot and I'll make the skin switcheable... I wanted also a safari and
aqua skins but time wasn't on my side ;)

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com