How to set a field in place with dragenter and a singleclick?

William de Smet wdesmet at wanadoo.nl
Mon Dec 19 01:39:49 EST 2005

Thanks for your reply Jacgueline,

When I put the "grab" command as the last thing the feld is going
nowhere (I can't grab it).
The script works for me as well but want I want is a single
mouseclick to unlock the cursor.
With this script I need to doubleclick tomake it happen. And that's
to difficult for the children I work with.

So can anyone help? Please.. : - )

TIA,

William de Smet (Mac OSX 10.4.3 and RR 2.6)

Op 19-dec-2005, om 4:53 heeft J. Landman Gay het volgende geschreven: