Debugging and the execution path

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Dec 17 13:57:50 EST 2005

Alex-

Saturday, December 17, 2005, 8:49:19 AM, you wrote:

> Also, in the script editor, you can use the menu View / Go to line ...
> to go to a line number. Unfortunately, you can't do that while in
> debugger mode - the whole View menu is not enabled at that point.

Interesting. This was possible before 2.6.1. I'm not sure how far
back, though. I used to toggle into "Go To Line" mode before starting
a debugging session and then I could type in a line number when I hit
a breakpoint. I haven't had to do that since the context button got
installed, so I don't really miss it.

...and BZ #1564 is open for voting.

--
-Mark Wieder