ANN: XOSMediaLib 2.4.7

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Dec 17 04:26:18 EST 2005

Thanks Chipp

Lots of work, bugzillas, crashes... lots...
The worse was porting to osx and it's demanding users ;)
Lots of testing too - believe it or not...

BTW, Im just released 2.4.8 - it's fast evolving ;)

- The change id of selected image via the image menu didn't work! ;)
- now it should upload the GIM stack automatically... (not tested)
- the net update checking works better...

it's not that I want to release buggy software, it's the amount of testing
post feature-design that remains when I don't hear from the kind users ;)

damn, 3 more ideas!!! ;)

cheers
Xavier