[ANN] Renumbering Images with new IDs

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Dec 17 04:22:07 EST 2005

Chipp,

I'll gladly help... but lets work together ;)

if some thing in my stack doesn't fit your fancy, let me know about it -
which you rarely do. If you don't tell me what's wrong, how can I fix it?

If a teacher doesn't tell a student about a bad habit, you know what happens
to the student and worse, what happens to the bad habit...

Your GUIs are still far more pleasing than mine, no doubt but I prefer to
have features united under a concise manager than having 10 disparate tools
to do the same job - usually workflow related jobs in my case.

xosmedialib is a conglomerate of image browsing, editing, id fixing,
conflict finding and more! It's easy to make and fix a little stack like
yours, but limits show up fast. This is what I want to resolve under one
roof...

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/taoo