[ANN] Renumbering Images with new IDs

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Dec 17 01:45:04 EST 2005

Ken, Chipp,

im using id ranges from 700000 up to 999999 for TAOO...

And I plan to fill them up into a series of standard libraries... ;)
700Ks for patterns, 800Ks for icons and cursors, 900K for thematics

Is there a list of the ids everyone is using?
It would be useful that it would be "visible"...

ID dispute resolution would also be nice...

cheers
Xavier