CMS/BLOG Tool -- Word processing (RTF Tool)

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Dec 16 21:59:54 EST 2005

Troy,

You can use the HTMLText property to get/set what is written and styled in a
Revolution text field as text with HTML tags.

Not all HTML tags are supported by Rev; Rev also adds some tags that are not
true HTML. Check the help stack/Dictionary for complete details.

Bill

"Troy McDonald" <boogiedownbronx at gmail.com>
wrote in message
news:edd4cd970512161618l7b494cf5ya2fae227803480b3 at mail.gmail.com...
I'm new to Revolution and I did do some research before asking, but
can't seem to find any type of package/plug-in/functionality to
process text (bold, underline, strike through, spell check, etc.)