image export

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 11:42:56 EST 2005

Quick note:  I am assuming you were using the following at some point
In the docs:

  set the clipboardData["image"] to image 1
lauch myFavoriteGraphicsApp
... then do a paste from the keyboard or menu in that app,
but this was not what you wanted.

Is this correct? or have you solved your problem and creating
Monty-Python-eque images left and right?

Jim Ault
Las Vegas