219 - Please try again later.

George Brackett gbrackett at luceatlux.com
Fri Dec 16 11:18:40 EST 2005

More precisely:  I have a stack using the lib.bmm.Database library
which runs fine in the RunRev IDE, and previous standalones have also
had no problem.  After adding several cards, the stack in RunRev IDE
still runs fine, but the standalone now reports an error 219 via the
lib.bmm.Database library's error routine, before the first download
of data from the database.  The error 219 is coming from the revdb
library, but I haven't found any mention yet of what it means.  Does
anyone have any ideas?

Mac OS X 10.4.3, Rev 2.6.1, mySQL database on remote server.

George