Graphic Tools

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 15 18:28:46 EST 2005

Ken,

This is my point. They are not treated as too important in Rev at
all. If the rest of the tools were under a pop-up eventually you
might get tired of having to always click the pop up to get to them,
but if they were out in a prominent place to get used more than they
might get updated more.
I am a graphic designer who programs but most on this list are
programmers who design. A while back I was trying to get support for
more graphic capabilities to be put into Rev but not many were
interested at all. In fact I got a lot of "Why do you need that?"
a bigger easier to access palette for all graphics capabilities. If
you use the polygon tool and access the options for it in the tools
palette they are very very tiny and not easy to access at all.
Selecting a color for the different tools is not very intuitive and
distinguishing which of them do what is not simple either.

.02

Tom