Recent Development on the Use-LIst

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:34:58 EST 2005

> To help in this debate, can I ask you all to specify how important
> Revolution is in your day job. Please indicate whether you spend most
> of the day developing RunRev-based applications or not. Requests for
> structuration and forums usually come from (1) newcommers (who don't
> want to have to ALL posts every published on the use-rev list) and
> (2) non commercial users who don't have 1-2 hours a day to spend
> reading the posts on this list.

Rev is crucial to me. I spend about 50% of my day job developing in
Rev and I also do consulting after hours. I prefer the more passive
model of having everything arrive in my InBox. Then I can filter it
and respond if I have the time, or leave it a few days if I don't. I
do not see myself having the time or patience to troll through
multiple groups or forums.

FWIW,
Sarah