Graphic Tools

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Dec 15 13:07:01 EST 2005

Hi all,

In French we are used to say that tastes and colors... (we never
finish this phrase :-)

I think you can distinguish mainly 2 kinds of developers (with all
flavours between):

. Those who come from HC and were used to use graphics HC features
only (or mainly): for these and newcomers too, it's right that
emphasise the current graphics tools, a specific palette for instance
with a magnifying glass, would be fine.
. Others, as me, who never use the built-in graphics Rev tools,
preferring more powerful dedicated tools as Photoshop and others...
who would be satisfied if a preference could allow to display a
specific graphics palette or not at startup :-)

It's always the same debate :-)

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet