Graphic Tools

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Thu Dec 15 12:55:46 EST 2005

I agree with Mark on this one.

A forum might be indicated for graphics simply because graphics are
very visual and screen shots might be helpful to a discussion
(another shameless plug for forums).  However, I took Heather's
remarks to be that lengthly (and negative) discussions unrelated to
"using" Rev should be taken somewhere else --especially the kind that
get peoples tempers and frustrations up.

Dennis