Graphic Tools

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Dec 15 12:32:58 EST 2005

Of course, we're all free to create whatever lists and forums we
want, but I see no indication in Heathers message to suggest that
what you have in mind would be inapropriate for this list. That's why
I asked. It just seems that it would be a shame to find that people
hoping to find thngs out about Revs graphics facilities had to go
hunting around because that subject matter had migrated to another
place....

Mark