Graphic Tools

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Thu Dec 15 09:55:57 EST 2005

Ken Ray wrote:

"Why would you do that? Is there something in the MC paint
tools stack that
isn't available with Rev's paint tools?"

No, there isn't something extra in the MC paint tools
stack,
however somebody passed a comment that the RR paint tools
were rather hard to access.

Now, being the lazy chap that I am, I couldn't be bothered
to spend ages hacking around with the "revTools" stack to
make the paint tools more accessible.

The best way forward seemed to 'port' the MetaCard paint
tools so that users could have a free-standing Paint Tools
Palette - perhaps accessible through the plug-ins folder.

Personally I never use the built-in paint tools - seeing
them as an evolutionary left-over from HyperCard - and use
external graphics-editing software such as the GIMP.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html