Audio files won't play in 2.6.1

Edgar Spees edgar_spees at nekoosa.k12.wi.us
Thu Dec 15 09:06:12 EST 2005

Trevor - Thanks so much for responding. I happened on the solution to my
problem a couple of days ago. The fix was very similar to what you
suggested. I simply had to add the suffix ".aif" to my audio files. Once
Rev. played 1 file with that suffix,  it must have reset itself or
something  because now it plays all my audio files even if  they don't
have the ".aif" suffix. Thanks again for responding. I've been a diehard
HyperCard user since 1989 and switched over to RunRev. in 2002. Wow! Do I
love this program.

Edgar Spees