How About a Forum, I'll Supply the Space?

Rishi Viner rishi at puredata.com.au
Wed Dec 14 23:28:40 EST 2005

I agree wtih Dan and Greg,

A forum is a much better vehicle for building a community. I've participated on
a number of things, forum based and mailing list based, and the forum experience
wins hands down. These communities are so big they could not operate on a
mailing list format: http://forums.gentoo.org/
http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/forumlist.asp http://contribs.org/modules/pbboard/

Mailing lists are OK when you are passing through 10 messages a day, but this
thing is just not practical. Come on rev, let Dan mirror your list and make you
the moderators of the new forum. You could even brand it.

The forum is a much better way to search for the support you need.

--
Rishi Viner
PUREDATA

www.puredata.com.au