How About a Forum, I'll Supply the Space?

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:26:01 EST 2005

I have free access to some of the best forum software around and it enables
mail-list mirroring and participation in the forum via email in both
directions. I've offered several times to mirror this list there but the
response has been non-existent. I've hesitated to set this uip even though I
have the software, the bandwidth, the disk capacity and the desire because:
(a) RunRev seems to take the position that they own this list; and (b)
without their permission, therefore, it seems ill-advised to mirror it
elsewhere.