Case studies gallery

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 14 18:22:26 EST 2005

Marielle,

Hi again, I work in the Assistive Technology Field mainly in
Augmentative Communications. I notice that both of your case studies
are in that field. Very cool. I am trying to discipline myself into
creating user software in this field. My biggest problem is time. I
have been so busy with my Metal Sculpture and my T-shirt business as
well as the new technology company SCIconics (where I do most of my
REV work) that I am having a hard time managing my interests. Of
course this list takes up some time as well. ;-)

Thanks for the site and inspiration. When I do finally get some stuff
together I will let you know, for the site.

Tom

On Dec 14, 2005, at 2:30 PM, Marielle Lange wrote:

> As I had at least one request for a case studies gallery, it is now
> up and running.
> <http://revolution.lexicall.org/case_studies.php>
> Have you seen *anything* that good looking in the konfabulator
> gallery?
>
> You would like yours to be added? Simple, you can use the metadata
> editor for this purpose or you can send me a text file  (preferably
> unix format, utf-8 if it contains non ascii characters) with the
> following information. For pictures, best are gif (png are a
> problem for IE) and with a width of 250px.

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

Semantic Compaction Systems
SCIconics, LLC