[OT] [OT - Maybe] Good/Bad Form for sample stacks

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Dec 14 14:57:36 EST 2005

On 12/14/05 1:17 PM, "Thomas McGrath III" <3mcgrath at adelphia.net> wrote:

> I had an experience with a sample stack that at first threw me off
> and I may have responded to the what the stack did harshly. I'm not
> sure. But it brought up a point for me.

It was a bit harsh (all capitals and all), but you didn't know how many
other people were going to handle it. Better would have been to email
Richmond directly offlist so that he could temporarily pull it and have
*him* post the email letting people know when the error had been corrected.

My 2 cents,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/