[RRgraphix] TL.rev stack screws up menus and doesn't put them back

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 14 18:14:19 EST 2005

Marielle,

I think a few people wanted a place to go to and share graphics info
and files. I don't know how they get here to the list though.

Thanks for the kind words, but now I think I could have been a bit
more helpful and less critical which I did try to correct when I saw
it was going slightly downhill. I do so enjoy the people here and the
varied interests and backgrounds.

Thanks again,

Tom

On Dec 14, 2005, at 3:31 PM, Marielle Lange wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> Don't worry, your behaviour on this list and on the RRgraphix list
> has always been exemplar. There was nothing wrong with your
> "Warning email".
>
> Take care,
> Marielle
>
> PS. What's the purpose of a [RRgraphix]  list if we get to read all
> threads here?

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

Semantic Compaction Systems