how to beat confabulator

Marielle Lange mlange at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 13 13:17:53 EST 2005

> The only hickup though is that if we clicked on a rev url to
> download the widget, it would launch another instance of
> rev (in windows) which could be disastrous (in my pro opinion
> as a pc user) or for mac users, i might not be recognized as
> a rev file...

I agree this is a problem. Guess what, I have now found the way to
guarantee download when the user clicks. I will implement that in a
few days (next week, as I will again be away for a few days).

To improve the snippet and tutorial pages, I need a code colorization
script, written in php. Has anybody a script of that kind, easy to
hack and adapt to my needs?

Marielle
---
Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguist